...except not really because then they wouldn't be as fun. So I take that back. Here's some fun words that I say occasionally and love. hoity-toity adj; pompous, self-important and snobbish snarky (First came across this word on my loverly's blog. Snarky Drea .) adj; snide and sarcastic smarmy adj; buttery, unpleasantly and excessively suave or ingratiating in manner or speech dapper adj; neat, trim; stylishly dressed, neatly dressed; spiffy rubbish n; garbage, junk, refuse, waste; nonsense; to denounce, to criticise; exceedingly bad; awful; terrible; crap; expresses that something is exceedingly bad, terrible or awful huzzah A cheer often associated with sailors, shouted by a group in praise of a thing or event hooligan n; a person that causes trouble or violence ruffian n; a scoundrel, rascal or unprincipled, deceitful, brutal and unreliable person Hmmm... So I know they aren't exceptionally extraordinary, and the list was much shorter than I thought it w...
Comments
Post a Comment